i.c.stars |* Milwaukee iOpener Innovation Conference 2022
Thursday, August 4, 2022 from 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The Ivy House
Join CIOs, sponsors, and i.c.stars alumni for an exciting, in-person event! This year’s conference will focus on:
NFTs and trends in e-commerce
Why attend iOpener Innovation Conference 2022?
Take part in a unique icebreaker experience at a table with IT Leaders, i.c.stars alumni and technology community members.
Build your talent pipeline & connect with the next generation of diverse tech talent from i.c.stars current cycle, residents, and program alumni from the Milwaukee area.
Join 2 facilitated discussion sessions with CIO Table hosts- broken out by industry. Including GE Healthcare, Milwaukee Buck, Northwestern Mutual, and Associated Bank.
Hear from i.c.stars Project Sponsor Milwaukee County on engaging with i.c.stars Cycle 10 and a special presentation from the winning intern team.
Discuss the timely topic of the NFTs and e-commerce with subject matter experts and cyber.
Network with a group of leaders committed to making an impact in the Milwaukee community and promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in tech.
Your ticket price, sponsorship or donation goes directly to support i.c.stars life-changing technology training program for underserved Milwaukee adults.
All-inclusive conference pass includes lunch, CIO-networking, logo visibility at the event and i.c.stars website.
Are you a CIO or IT Practitioner interested in participating in the iOpener Innovation conference? Click the button below for information on becoming a VIP Table Host.
Are you a Milwaukee based community organization or non profit? Email email@example.com to request a community partner pass to join i.c.stars iOpener Innovation Conference.
VIP RSVP List:
* Maribeth Achterberg, Vice President of Solution Delivery, Molson Coors Beverage Company
* Genaro Baez, Director of Human Resources, Milwaukee County
* Nomin Batsaikhan, Senior Director Systems Software Engineering, Northwestern Mutual
* Chris Bullerdick, Regional Technology Officer, Ascension Technologies
* David Cagigal, Former CIO, State of Wisconsin
* TJ Cobb, Director, Enterprise Quality, Milwaukee County
* Robert Cordova, Chief Technology & Strategy Officer, Milwaukee Bucks
* Claudio D’Agostino, Chief Information Officer, CentroMotion
* Tiffany Dillon, Director – Cloud & Compute, GE Healthcare
* Ed Earl, Senior IT Leader, Federal Signal Corporation
* Lynn Fyhrlund, CIO, Milwaukee County
* Ken Garfinkel, CIO, Broan
* Steve Hannan, CIO, Landmark Credit Union
* Sam Hilgendorf, CIO, Fox World Travel
* Eli Holman, Lead Software Engineering, Northwestern Mutual
* Jacob Jones, Senior Director of IT Solutions Architecture, Foot Locker
* Matt Johnson, IT Director Governance and Business Solutions, Milwaukee County
* Ramki Krishnamoorthy, Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture, Molson Coors Beverage Company
* Steve Laurent, CIO, GE Healthcare
* Brent Maher, Chief Technology Officer, Johnson Financial Group
* David Manske, Senior Director Software Engineering – Innovation, Northwestern Mutual
* Dale Mittelstaedt, VP Platform and Process Integration, HSA Bank
* Cynthia Sternard, Director of Technology Advancement & Outreach, Associated Bank
* Julie Ragland, SVP & Chief Information Officer, Navistar
* Jonah Turner, Head of Emerging Tech, Molson Coors Beverage Company
* Matt Upstone, Senior Vice President of Digital Engineering, Associated Bank
* Darrin Vohs, Global CIO, Molson Coors Beverage Company
. . .
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsorship opportunities.