BECOME AN i.c.stars EMPLOYER
Connect your business with your city’s brightest technology talent and future leaders.
Hire from i.c.stars!
i.c.stars graduates are available on a direct hire and contract-to-hire through i.c.stars social staffing enterprise.
Since our program began, the i.c.stars leadership curriculum has been recognized by employers as the primary strength behind our graduates. The leadership skills gained during the i.c.stars training program enable our graduates to outperform other junior level talent in business and technology.
The program rigors – participants commit to 12-hour days for four months with no tardies or absences – build behaviors predictive of high performance. These include a strong work ethic, punctuality, and the ability to lead a team, according to Siemens.
In addition, the check-ins and wrap around support graduates receive helps boost retention.
For Chicago, contact Arely Dorsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Milwaukee, contact Leia Ferrari at email@example.com
i.c.stars brings that baseline knowledge for tech workers to the greater community and creates workers you can hire and put right into jobs… They’re ready to work.
Recent job placements from i.c.stars Chicago include:
- Front-end Developer, US Foods
- Application Analyst, Accenture
- System Engineer, United Airlines
- Full Stack Engineer, Northwestern Mutual
- Tech. Support Specialist, Relativity
- Scrum Master, Peapod
- Jr. Project Manager, HUB International
- App Developer, CIBC
- Instructor, Cream City Coders
- Technology Apprentice, AON
- Innovation Analyst, Salesforce
- Web Content Specialist, eshots
- Business Systems Analyst Intern, Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- Quality Assurance Analyst, Wheels
- Entrepreneur, The Commons
- Business Analyst, ISAC