i.c.stars |* Capitalize on Wisconsin 2022
Thursday, May 12, 2022 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery
Join CIOs, sponsors, and i.c.stars alumni for an exciting, in-person event! This year’s conference will focus on:
Supply Chain Cybersecurity & The Role of Trust in Tech
Listen to CISOs and cybersecurity experts speak on trends in the industry, engage in CIO-led breakout discussions, and network with tech executives at this first major i.c.stars event of the year.
Why attend Capitalize on Wisconsin 2022?
Take part in a unique icebreaker experience at a table with IT Leaders, i.c.stars alumni and technology community members.
Build your talent pipeline & connect with the next generation of diverse tech talent from i.c.stars current cycle, residents, and program alumni from the Milwaukee area.
Join 2 facilitated discussion sessions with CIO Table hosts- broken out by industry. Including GE Healthcare, Milwaukee Brewers, Northwestern Mutual, Foot Locker and Froedtert Health.
Hear from i.c.stars Project Sponsor Accenture on engaging with i.c.stars Cycle 9 and a special presentation from the winning intern team.
Discuss the timely topic of the cybersecurity supply chain and role of trust in tech with subject matter experts and cyber leaders- including Molson Coors’ CISO.
Network with a group of leaders committed to making an impact in the Milwaukee community and promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in tech.
Your ticket price, sponsorship or donation goes directly to support i.c.stars life-changing technology training program for underserved Milwaukee adults.
All-inclusive conference pass includes breakfast, CIO-networking, logo visibility at the event and i.c.stars website.
Are you a CIO, CISO, IT Practitioner interested in participating in the Capitalize on Wisconsin conference? Click the button below for information on becoming a VIP Table Host.
Are you a Milwaukee based community organization or non profit? Email email@example.com to request a community partner pass to join i.c.stars Capitalize Conference.
VIP RSVP List:
* Sher Baig, Senior Director Global Cyber Product Commercialization, GE Healthcare
* Jeremy Bauer, CISO, Molson Coors
* William Cummings, VP – Security, Data Privacy & IT Infrastructure, REV Group
* Tiffany Dillon, Director Cloud & Compute, GE Healthcare
* John Dunn, VP Enterprise Cyber Security, GE Healthcare
* Ray Farrell, Director of Digital and Information Security, Milwaukee Tool
* Michael Foster, CISO, State of Wisconsin, Department of Revenue
* Adam Furger, Director Information Security, Foot Locker
* Lynn Fyhrlund, CIO, Milwaukee County
* Ken Garfinkel, CIO, Broan
* Sam Hilgendorf, CIO, Fox World Travel
* Joe Herington, CIO, GE Healthcare
* James Hischke, VP – Tech Workforce Programs, Northwestern Mutual
* David Hotchkiss, VP and CIO, Medical College of Wisconsin
* Derek Hyde, VP-Information Technology, Milwaukee Brewers
* James Kohli, Principal Cybersecurity Architect, GE Healthcare
* Steve Laurent, CIO, GE Healthcare
* Christine Lehmann, VP Technical Product Management Order Execution, GE Healthcare
* Tom Lynaugh, Senior IT Security Administrator, Froedtert
* Keith Murphy, IT Manager, Healthcare and Human Service at Milwaukee County
* Larry Pedrazoli, Director of Cyber Security, Generac
* Efrem Powell, Assistant Director of Support Engineering, Northwestern Mutual
* Nick Purdy, Senior Manager, Salesforce Business Group, Accenture
* Sanjoy Saha, Senior Director, IT, GE Healthcare
* Scott Sievert, Managing Director, Accenture
* Zishan Siddiqui, VP-Cyber Security, GE Healthcare
* Matt Silva, Senior VP & CISO, GE Healthcare
* Pavel Slavin, CISO, Froedtert
* Cynthia Sternard, Director of Technology Advancement & Outreach, Associated Bank
* Luis Tulcanaza, Sr Software Quality Engineer, Rockwell Automation
* Jonah Turner, Head of Emerging Technologies, Molson Coors
* Nickolo Villanueva, CIO, Crisis Prevention Institute
* Brittany Wolfrom, Senior Director Program Management, Northwestern Mutual
* Kyriakos Zannikos, VP Digital Selling & eCommerce, GE Healthcare
* Rob Zelinka, CIO, JackHenry & Associates
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsorship opportunities.