Network with industry leaders and discuss the future of cybersecurity. Learn how to prepare your technology, your business, and your workforce.
The Future of Cyber and Data Security
This premier event brings together over 200 C-Level IT executives, i.c.stars alumni, sponsors and board members to share and learn together. Capitalize on Illinois is a great opportunity to meet the i.c.stars interns and alums while being immersed in our innovative culture.
This year’s conference will center on the future of cyber and data security and its impact on your technology, business and workforce. Throughout the event- enjoy three facilitated discussion sessions led by 60+ CIO & CISO Table Hosts.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amanda Hogan, Development Manager at (312) 248-4371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scott Benson, Senior Vice President of Information Technology, Information Security of Wintrust
- Matt Weaver, Partner at Layer Aleph presents the state of cyber security
- Cycle 40 Project Sponsor TTX presents the front-runner team from Cycle 40
- Kevin Ross, Director at ServiceNow introduces Robbie Higgins, CISO at AbbVie
- “Driving IT Modernization Through Containerization – with freedom of Choice, Agile Operations, & Integrated Security” a fireside chat with Steve Singh, CEO of Docker, Inc. and Vijay Luthra, Global Head of Technology Infrastructure Services at Northern Trust.
- Vision speech from Sandee Kastrul, i.c.stars’ Co-Founder and President
- Alumni Impact Award, presented by Comcast Business