- About Us
- My Profile
Next we need to give our users the ability to view all the entries in our blog. When you are viewing your first blog post, you should notice a breadcrumb of links at the top of the page - Home / Blogs / My Blog. If you click the “My Blog” link, you will get the list of entries for your blog. This is what we’d like to give to our users from anywhere in the site. To do this we are going to create a menu item.
1) Notice the last two parts of the URL are “blog/1”. This tells drupal to get the list of entries for the first blog (a drupal site can have many blogs and all of them will be numbered in the order they were created).
2) Notice the link in the upper right section of the site labeled “Edit Primary Links”. Click this link.
3) You should see a section titled “Primary Links” with several links under it - Edit, Delete, and Add item. Click “Add item”.
4) For the “Title” field, use your first name and “blog”. For this tutorial site it will be “Meye Blog”
5) For the “Path” field, you enter “/blog/1” with no quotes. This is an error-prone step. It is easy to forget the leading slash, it is also easy to change the capitalization - “/Blog/1” will not work.
As you add more blog posts each day, they will automatically appear in reverse chronological order under this menu.
Take a look at the video below for visual help: